Bangladesh B.S.C.I.C., B.O.N.A.C., B.R.D.B., B.A.A.M.S. and others : abbreviations.

B.F.F.S. -Bangladesh Federation of Flim Societies.
B.R.D.B. -Bangladesh Rural Development Board.
B.F.T.A. -Bangladesh Federation of Teachers Associations.
B.Q.C.A. -Bangladesh Quality Control Association.
B.O.N.A.C. -Broadcasting Organisation of the Non-Alioned Countries.
B.I.L.I.A. -Bangladesh Institute of law and International Arfairs.
B.I.I.S.S. -Bangladesh Institute of International and Strategic Studies.
B.S.C.I.C. -Bangladesh Small and Cottage Industries Corporation.
B.F.I.D.C. -Bangladesh Forest Industires Development Corporation.
B.F.F.W.T. -Bangladesh Freedom Fighters Welfare Trust.
B.P.M.P.A. -Bangladesh Private Medical Practitioner's Association.
B.A.A.M.S. -Bangladesh Association for the Advancement of Medical Science.
B.N.P.W.F. -Bangladesh Newspaper Press Workers Federation.
B.N.S.W.C. -Bangladesh National Social Welfare Council.
B.J.M.S.S. -Bangladesh Jatiya Mahila Samabaya Samity.

No comments:

Post a Comment