C.C.A., C.M.P., C.I.D., C.M.O., Cr.P.C., C.E.P.Z. : abbreviations

C.D.C. -Commonwealth Development Corporation.
C.P.B. -Communist party of Bangladesh.
C.S.S. -Christain Service Society.
C.P.C. -Care and Protection Centre.C.I.A. -Central Intelligence Agency (USA).
C.I.D. -Criminal Investigation Department.
C.I.F. -Cost,Insurance and Freight.C.M.O. -Chief Medical Officer
C.H.P. -Community Health Programme.
C.G.S. -Chief of General staff.
C.F.A. -Committee on Food Aid.
C.U.S. -Centre for Urban Studies.
C.R.C.-Camera Recreation Club.
C.M.P. -Corps of Military Police.
C.M.P. -Chittagong Metropolitan Police.
C.C.A. -Commission for Conventional Arms.
C.N.O. -Central News Organisation
C.N.S. -China News Service.
C.S.A. -Channel Swimming Association.
Cr.P.C. -Criminal Procedure Code
CENTO -Central Treaty Organisation.
C.M.E.A. -Council for Mutual Economic Assistance.
C.B.I.I. -Central Bureau of Investigation in India.
C.M.L.A. -Chief Martial Law Administrator.
C.I.E.C. -Conference on International Economic Co-operation.
C.H.R.A. -Commanity Health Research Association.
C.O.T.A. - Civil Officers Training Academy.
C.H.E.C. -Commonwealth Human Ecology Council.
C.H.E.C. -Commonwealth Human Ecological Conference.
C.F.T.C. -Commonwealth Fund for Technical Co -operation.
CARE -Co-operative for American Relief Everywhere.
C.I.D.A. -Canadian International Development Agency.
C.E.P.Z. -Chittagong Export Processing Zone.
C.U.P.L. -Chittagong Urea Fertilizer Limited

No comments:

Post a Comment